Saturday, April 18, 2015

Why another cooking and food blog anyway??

Welcome to the first post in my new blog!  Why yet another cooking / recipe / food blog?  Well...

7. I love food, I love cooking, I love eating, and I love watching people eat the food I make.

6. My cooking will live forever.  Nothing dies on the internet, no matter how hard we try.

5. Now I can add "food blogger" to my list of mad skillz

4. When people ask for my recipes or my cookbook, it's easier to provide a URL that I have memorized than to dig it up and email files.

3. I keep looking up my favorite recipes online and in my own files - and having them in one place is nice.

2. I have copious amounts of spare time in my life.  OK, that's a lie!
1. Because I can!  Yay internet.

Welcome to my food world!  Let the fun begin - and please join the discussions!

~steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!